Biotin 10000 mcg vegetable capsules .
What is Biotin?
Biotin or Vitamin B7 is a water soluble B- Vitamin , but it is not actually a vitamin. Infact this B7 Vitamin is a co-enzyme that works with vitamins.
Due to its beneficial effects of Biotin on skin , hair and nails , it is often referred to as the “beauty vitamin.”
Our body needs Biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy.
Biotin is formed naturally in small amounts by the intestines. It is found in many foods, including vegetables , oatmeal, peanuts, egg yolks , mushrooms, rice, nuts, spinach, potatoes and poultry . Biotin was first isolated in 1936 , and gets its name from the Greek word bios, which means “life” .
Biotin supplement: For healthy skin , hair & nails - Biotin supplement benefits. What are the benefits of biotin for health?
- Vital Vitamin for for hair, skin and nail health - It may help strengthen brittle nails and increase nail thickness.
- Essential nutrient for metabolism of carbohydrate , protein and fat metabolism
- Biotin is required for formation of fatty acids.
- Biotin helps to support healthy nervous system
- Biotin assists in converting food to energy
- Biotin is Involved in transformation of amino acids into protein.
- Biotin Contributes to health of sweat glands and sex glands .
- It helps promotes normal cell growth
Why take biotin supplements ? Why should you take Biotin?
Biotin is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates , protein & fats . Being a coenzyme, biotin is involved in a number of processes and is utilized by every cell in the body. It is involved in energy metabolism, and plays a role in enabling the body to use glucose. Thus, it is helpful in maintaining a steady level of blood sugar. It is essential for growth of cells in the body and replication.
Biotin helps support to maintain and form chemical structures in keratin (the major protein found in hair and nails). It is often recommended for strengthening nails and hair . Consequently, Biotin is found in many cosmetic and health products for the skin and hair .
What are some symptoms of deficiency of Biotin ?
Biotin deficiency symptoms may include hair loss, dry skin, short attention span , fatigue, mental depression, birth defects and nausea.
Biotin supplement dosage :
Recommended use - As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule daily after meals.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS : Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Biotin 10000 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid & Vegetable Capsule.
Is biotin supplement safe ? Are there any side effects?
- There are no known reports of toxicity associated with Biotin.
- If you are pregnant or lactating consult your physician prior to using Biotin.