Aquamin Mg TG I Natural Marine Magnesium
Magnesium: It is an essential mineral for our body and is involved in a wide range of crucial physiological processes .
It can be obtained from the diet, being naturally present in foods such as green leafy veggies, beans, seeds, whole grains, fish & nuts, amongst others. However, dietary Mg intake has been shown to be insufficient in the Indian or Western population due to industrial food processing that reduces the nutrient contents including magnesium, as well as changes in dietary habits .
Mg deficiency in dietary intake may lead to hypomagnesemia which has been associated with several disorders including osteoporosis, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases [3–5].
Early symptoms of hypomagnesemia are nonspecific & include loss of appetite, Vomiting, nausea, fatigue, lethargy, and weakness with more pronounced hypomagnesemia characterized by increased neuromuscular excitability including muscle cramps, tremor, tetany & generalized seizures .
Sharrets specifically formulated Natural Vegan Magnesium formula to help support Bone, Heart, Nerve & Muscle Health. Aquamin®Mg TG is a natural source of magnesium in the form of Magnesium Hydroxide Mg (OH)2 derived from the clean waters off the Irish coast.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Keto Friendly - GMO & Gluten Free.
- Aquamin-Mg is highly bioavailable natural source of magnesium, containing 72 additional trace minerals.
- Produced in Ireland (UK) , from a natural mineral source of marine origin.
- Availability : 90 Vegan Capsules & 300gram Powder.
Health Benefits of Magnesium:
- Enhanced Learning & Memory.
- Immune Support.
- Cognitive & Brain Support.
- Sleep & Stamina.
- Helpful in Tiredness & fatigue.
- Support Muscle & Bone Health -Highly bioavailable magnesium to relieve muscle cramps.
- Muscle Strength & Performance - Helps convert carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy.
- Aquamin for Gut Health support.
- Maintain Cardiovascular & Nervous system health when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Helpful in Stress Resilience, Anxiety & depression.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
SUGGESTED USE : As a dietary supplement , take 1 Serving daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients : Aquamin ® Mg TG (Magnesium Hydroxide, Corn Starch).
Aquamin® is a registered trademark of Marigot Ltd., Ireland.
Saris,N.E.;Mervaala, E.; Karppanen,H.; Khawaja, J.A.; Lewenstam, A.Magnesium. An update on physiological,clinical and analytical aspects. Clin. Chim. Acta 2000, 294, 1–26. [CrossRef]
- Marier, J.R.Magnesium content of the food supply in the modern-day world.Magnesium 1986, 5, 1–8. [PubMed]
- Rosique-Esteban, N.; Guasch-Ferré, M.; Hernández-Alonso, P.; Salas-Salvadó, J. Dietary magnesium and cardiovascular disease: A review with emphasis in epidemiological studies. Nutrients 2018, 10, 168. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Guerrero-Romero, F.; Jaquez-Chairez, F.O.; Rodríguez-Morán, M. Magnesium in metabolic syndrome: A review based on randomized, double-blind clinical trials. Magnes. Res. 2016, 29, 146–153. [PubMed]
- Castiglioni, S.; Cazzaniga, A.; Albisetti, W.; Maier, J.A.M. Magnesium and osteoporosis: Current state of knowledge and future research directions. Nutrients 2013, 5, 3022–3033.
- Grober, U.; Schmidt, J.; Kisters, K. Magnesium in prevention and therapy. Nutrients 2015, 7, 8199–8226. [CrossRef] [PubMed]