The Organic Boutique’s - Organic Flax Seeds for Eating 200g, Natural source of Omega Fatty Acids & Lignans
Features & benefits of Organic Flax Seeds ( Linseed) :
- Vegan, Vegetarian & Organic - No pesticides No chemicals.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free - No Color, No Flavor, No Preservatives.
- Supports Heart, Skin, Bones, Weight Management & healthy Immune system.
- Flax seeds are good sources of many nutrients. Their health benefits are mainly due to their content of omega-3 fatty acids, lignans and fiber.
- Flax seeds are versatile and can be easily added to your daily diet. There are a variety of recipes you can try - Add flax seeds to water and drink it as part of your daily fluid intake. Drizzling flaxseed oil as a dressing on salad. Mix them into your favorite yogurt, Smoothies, cookies, muffins, patties, and breads. Sprinkling ground flax seeds over your hot or cold breakfast cereal
DIRECTIONS FOR USE : As a dietary supplement take 2-3 Servings ( 2-3 Tbsp) daily or as suggested by your healthcare professional. Can be eaten alone, sprinkled on cereal, yogurt and other foods, or used in baking.
Ingredients: Organic Flax Seeds .