Soy protein isolate 90 (Isolated soy protein gluten free)
- Sharrets Nutritions premium quality soy protein isolate powder .
- Soy protein isolate non gmo - Gluten free & Halal Certified .
- High isoflavone level , Superior digestibility (PDCAAS Score 1) and amino acid profile.
- Soy protein isolate vegan - Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegan.
- Cholesterol & Lactose free .
- Very low in fat .
- And available in three variants - Unflavored , Chocolate & Vanilla flavor .
Soy Protein is a vegetable protein with high biological value , excellent nutritional properties and protein quality equivalent to milk or egg protein . Unlike other plant proteins , soy protein is considered “complete” with all essential amino acids in necessary amounts . Soy protein Isolate (SPI) is the most purified form of commercial soy protein preparations which provides a rich source of protein ( 90%) and is cholesterol -as well as lactose-free .
Isolated soy protein function - Soy protein Isolate powder offer health benefits over animal proteins through various life stages - Isolated soy protein benefits.
- Improve plasma lipid profile (i.e. lower total cholesterol , LDL and triglyceride concentrations and increase HDL concentrations.)
- Increase the elasticity of arteries , maintaining a better blood pressure control .
- Reduce the build-up of artherosclerotic plaque inside arterial walls.
- Increase lean body mass and prevent muscle wasting in chronic diseases.
- Positively affect BMD and maintain better bone health.
- Lessen the severity of hot flashes in menopausal women.
- Inhibit tumor development and progression .
- Influence insulin activity in the body and favorably after glycemic control .
- Enhance immunity and reduce susceptibility to infections.
- Soy protein isolate weight loss- promote lean muscle and help in weight management.
- Supports muscles while exercising - It’s perfect for dieters or athletes who want to get ripped and lean while packing on muscle.
Also , soy protein isolate is taste-neutral and odorless , can be easily added to the daily diet without altering the natural taste of food. Retains all its nutritional value when cooked with other food.It proves to be a great source of protein for vegetarians who may not get sufficient protein from their vegetarian diet and also a cholesterol free source of protein for non-vegetarians who want to avoid high cholesterol animal sources of protein .
Soy protein isolate nutrition facts :
|Typical quantity per 100g (Unflavored) product.|
|Total calories||378 kcal|
|- Calories from fat||30 kcal|
|- Saturated fat||0.9g|
|-Trans fatty acid||Less than 0.5g/100g|
|Total carbohydrates||Less than 1g./100g|
|Dietary fiber||Not Available|
Soy protein isolate amino acid profile :
|Amino acids||g AA/100g Product||Amino Acids||g AA/100g Product|
|Total Sulfur AA*||2.3||Total Aromatic AA*||8.0|
|*Essential Amino acids|
How to use soy protein isolate powder ? Isolated soy protein usage: Add 1 scoop (approx 30g) to 8oz. of cold water, juice, milk, yogurt or your favorite mixture. To get more protein into your daily diet you can also add to cereal, pancakes, etc.
Soy protein isolate Ingredients: Isolated Soy Protein powder 90% ( No Preservatives, No color, No Sugar) Lactose free, Gluten free & Non GMO.
Variants Available : Soy protein Isolate chocolate , Soy protein isolate vanilla , Soy protein isolate unflavored.
Soy protein isolate allergy - Allergens : Contains Soy
Keep out of the reach of Children . Store in a cool , dry place .
This product is intended as a dietary Supplement only .
Where to buy soy protein isolate ?
Shop now best soy protein powder online in India at sharrets.com
Important :Results may vary from individual to individual . Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Sharrets Nutritions does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Sharrets Nutritions are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Login the link below - to know All about Soy Protein .