The Organic Boutique’s - Organic Natural Liquid Vitamin e oil (Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
Natural mixed tocopherols ( vitamin e oil) maintains vitamin E levels in the body and helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 90% [ as d -α,β,γ,δ Tocopherols]
- [d-Alpha Tocopherol (%) 5-20 I d-Beta ,d-Gamma(%) 50-75 I d-Delta Tocopherols (%) 10-30]
- 67.05% Vitamin E per gram.
- Vegan , Vegetarian I Organic.
- Non GMO Gluten Free.
- Availability : 30gram glass bottle.
Allergen Free : NO - celery, cereals, eggs, fish, crustaceans, lupin, milk, mustard, mollusks peanuts, sesame, soybeans, Sulphur dioxide, Sulphites, and tree nuts.
Oral & topical use : May be used as a dietary supplement or applied to the skin for cosmetic and other purposes.
Health benefits of vitamin e ( natural mixed tocopherols)
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol & blood lipids.
- Supports blood vessel health.
- Vitamin e oil for face hair dark circles- Supports healthy skin and hair growth.
- Potent antioxidant .
- Helps protects cells from free radical damage.
- Promotes healing of burns, eczema and other skin problems
- Support healthy eyes
SUGGESTED USE : Individual preferences vary. 1 gm ( approx 10 drops) provides 67.05 IU of Vitamin E. Consume at your own discretion or as recommended by your healthcare professional with your favorite food or beverage.
Vitamin e oil cosmetic use : Pour 5 to 10 drops of Natural Mixed Tocopherols with Pure Vegetable Glycerin and lightly massage into skin , hair , or scalp . Use as a daily moisturizer to help soothe dry skin or as a nourishing hair and scalp massage. Natural Mixed Tocopherols Can also be used as a base for premium massage oils or aromatherapy products.
Ingredients : 90% Natural mixed tocopherols, Soy oil