Best Noni Juice in India I The benefits of drinking Noni juice.
Noni juice is extracted from the fruits of a tropical evergreen plant called Noni (popularly acknowledged as Indian mulberry). It is a shrub native to Southern and South-East Asia and the Pacific islands, and is even mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic texts. “ The fruit of the Noni has been used medicinally to strengthen the immune system and cleanses & detoxify the body for thousands of years,” It is a rich source of powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin A , Vitamin C , Vitamin B3 (niacin) and iron . Dr. Mona Harrison, MD (Baltimore-based Pediatrician) says, “I have a lot of patients who have benefited from natural juice of Noni , and it would seem to many people that something magical is happening because it affects so many bodily systems”.
Miranda Kerr (Australian Model) has been drinking Tahitian Noni juice for the last fourteen years now and it’s the one thing she can’t live without, particularly when she has a long day ahead of her. “It’s not only great for your skin , but also for your general well-being”.
Here are amazing health benefits of Noni juice, and why it’s good for you - 10 Noni Juice Benefits
- Helpful in Treating Arthritis: “The main complaint from patients who suffer from arthritis is pain. Several studies recommend that Noni juice helps pacify pain & reduce joint destruction involved in arthritis due to its analgesic properties”. If you lead a healthy lifestyle and drink Noni juice regularly on daily basis , you can diminish arthritis pain to the minimum.
- Lowers Risk of Gout: Gout is a kind of arthritis that is caused by the buildup of uric acid crystals in the joints. “Studies have shown that Noni juice can reduce uric acid concentration in the blood, thereby lowering the risk of gout.”
- Boosts Energy: “For thousands of years, Noni juice has been used to combat general body weakness, boost energy levels and improve the overall physical performance of the body”.
- Moisturizes & hydrates the Skin: As “Noni juice is a powerhouse of antioxidants and works as a great moisturiser if applied to the skin”. It naturally replenishes and repairs your skin.
- Fights Aging: Noni juice is packed with Vitamin C and selenium which help fight free radicals, preserve skin elasticity and reverse the adverse effects of ageing .
- Treats Scalp Irritation: “While there is not much medical literature on Noni juice, we can say it has several benefits from conventional wisdom since it is derived from the noni fruit. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, and can thus help treat scalp irritation.”
- Prevents Cancer: “Noni juice contains a full abundance of cancer fighting nutrients,” As per the NCCIH (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health) , “Noni has shown immune-boosting and tumor-fighting properties. For the prevention and treatment of breast cancer , the National Cancer Institute is funding research on Noni .”
- Immunity boosting : “Strengthened immune system is yet one more advantage of noni juice,” . Scopoletin present in noni juice possesses anti-inflammatory, anti bacterial , antifungal and anti-histamine properties that enhances the immune defense mechanism of the body.
Protects liver- Noni juice is effective in preventing the liver problem, studies showed that Noni juice possesses an ergogenic quality which enhances the tolerance and elasticity.
Control diabetes- Research has shown Noni juice is an effective remedial herb in reducing diabetes consuming Noni juice reduces the level of glycosylated hemoglobin.
Stress Reducer : According to Clinical Nutritionist Byron J. Richards, “Noni juice helps manage stress and reduces the impact of stress on cognitive function."
- Antipyretic activity : Treats Fever : Studies suggest that Noni juice has antiviral properties and helps get rid of cough , fever and body ache. It is must to “take a shot of noni juice on a daily basis to reap the benefits of this amazing juice .
It is best consumed in little quantities,” Note: Noni juice has a pungent smell, one that’s not easy to describe. So take a shot and chase it with fruit juice like pineapple juice or something strong to mask the flavour.
To buy pure virgin noni juice in India log on to sharrets.com .
Disclaimer: Information and statements created are for education purposes and aren’t meant to replace the advice of your healthcare professional .Sharrets Nutritions does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Sharrets Nutritions are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you’ve a severe medical condition or health concern, see your doctor .
Be the first to comment