Black seed oil supplement for hair skin Immunity Digestion Joints ( Oral & topical use)
Rich Source of Thymoquinone I Omega 6 : 57.37% I Omega 9: 24.95% I Omega 3 : 1.21%
Black seed is a small flowering plant that grows in Southern Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East & Northern Africa.
Black seed oil is extracted from Nigella sativa seeds and has been used in Ayurveda for over 2,000 years due to its many benefits for health.
Researchers suggest black seed may have numerous health benefits, including the treatment of asthma and aiding weight loss.
Black seed oil is also applied topically to benefit hair & skin. Studies suggests that due to antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory effects of black seed , it may help in treating a few skin conditions, including (Ref : 1, 2 & 3)
- General dry skin
- Cold Pressed.
- No Solvent oils.
- Non GMO Gluten Free.
- No Color, No Flavor, No Preservatives.
Black seed oil benefits :
Black seed oil contains the powerful antioxidant Thymoquinone (TQ). It has been widely studied for its positive effects on immunity, inflammatory responses and many more.
Black seed oil is high in antioxidants and may have several health benefits as below-
- Helpful in Asthma.
- Helps to manage blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Supports Weight Management.
- Helpful for Cognitive function.
- May be good for Hair & Skin.
Black seed oil composition : Cold Pressed Organic Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)
Black seed oil dosage: Take 1 Tsp (5 gm.) 1-2 times daily or as suggested by your healthcare professional.
- A Review on the Cosmeceutical & Topical Applications of Nigella sativa - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5735686/
- Nigella Sativa’s Dermatological effects https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352241015000286
- Comparison of therapeutic effect of topical Nigella in hand eczema - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23198836/