Pure Vegetable glycerin food grade 99.7% USP/ FCC / IPEC
For External & Excipient use only .
What is Vegetable Glycerin ? Vegetable glycerin is a Clear colorless , odorless , hygroscopic , viscous , virtually water white liquid with a slightly sweet taste .
Vegetable Glycerin is non-antagonist (compatible) with a wide range of other materials commonly used in food , medicines & personal care products. Sharrets VG (Vegetable Glycerin food grade / pharma grade ) is our highest quality, best vegetable glycerin in India and is Ideal for many DIY & Food projects , Benefits hair & skin. Sharrets Vegetable Glycerin is a very stable liquid providing a unique blend of Physical & chemical properties that make it an exceptionally versatile raw material for food , Pharma , & Cosmetic applications .
Why Sharrets Vegetable Glycerin ?
- Derived from tropical tree nut sources (palm/palm kernel/coconut).
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
- Complies with FCC / USP / IPEC
- No Preservatives or additives , No Phthalate, No Glycol Ether, No Nanoparticles, No Aflatoxin and No Silicones . No Residual solvents
- TSE / BSE Free, Non GMO Gluten free - Halal Certified.
- ABOUT THE CONTAINER : Sharrets Vegetable Glycerin is packed in 100% Virgin HDPE & Food grade BPA free Bottle. Complies with US-FDA, CFR, Title 21, 177.1520
- Availability : 150g / 300g /1Kg
Benefits of glycerin for skin - Vegetable Glycerin (VG) has a plentiful of amazing benefits for skin . Vegetable Glycerin lightens the complexion of skin and makes it flawless. In addition to protecting your skin from tanning , Vegetable glycerin also brings a brighter tone for your skin.
- Anti-ageing treatment
- Acne treatment
- Blackhead treatment
- Dry skin treatment
- Soften your skin
- Helps treat dandruff.
- Vegetable glycerin helps to restore health to weak , dry and lifeless hair.
Directions for use ( For Skin & Hair care) : For soft, moisturizer skin simply massage a few drops of vegetable glycerin (VG) on desired area, as needed . Dilute with water , or mix into your shampoo or conditioner for hair care.
Vegetable glycerin Uses :
Vegetable Glycerin is a key ingredient in many cosmetic and personal care products including skin lotions & creams , toothpaste , bar soaps , deodorants , shaving preparations , etc. It is also an ideal recipe for DIY beauty products.
Vegetable glycerin for Pharmaceuticals : Sharrets Vegetable glycerin pharmaceutical grade or Vegetable glycerin for medicinal uses is one of the most widely used Excipients in all types of pharmaceutical & medicinal products including ointments, syrups, capsules, suppositories, herbal extracts , elixirs and expectorants etc.
Vegetable glycerin for food : Sharrets Vegetable glycerin food grade is a component of several types of beverages and human and pet food products. In low-fat food products (like Cookies) , vegetable glycerin is used as filler . Sharrets Vegetable glycerin food grade is used as a humectant and softening agent in Candy , Cakes , Pet foods and casings for meats & cheeses. Vegetable Glycerin food grade restores consistency to Fondants & dried out icing colors . Sharrets VG is also used as De / Anti Icing Fluids.
Vegetable glycerin for excipients / vegetable glycerin food grade is used as sweetener , emulsifier , humectant , substitute for water , food preservative , as a solvent for flavours & food coloring. It is also used in the manufacture of polyglycerol esters going into margarine and shortenings .
Agro / Household / Industrial / Intermediate uses of Vegetable glycerin :
- Vegetable glycerin is used in Paints and surface coatings.
- VG can be used as a softener and plasticizer.
- Polyols .
- Vegetable glycerin is the initiator to which ethylene oxide / propylene oxide is added
- Vegetable glycerin is used in de/anti-icing fluids .
- Vegetable glycerin is used in lubricating, sizing, and softening of fabric & yarn .
- VG is used in manufacturing of paper as a humectant, plasticizer and lubricant.
- In Household care - Vegetable glycerin is used in Cellulose films.
- In Agro Industry - VG is Used as a Carrier , Solvent , Humectant, Antifreeze.
Other uses of VG : Vegetable glycerin is used as Recreational vehicle (RV) antifreeze fluids , It is used in combination with propylene or ethylene glycol for fluids that require low viscosity and low freezing points .
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin , 99.7% USP/ FCC / IPEC
STORAGE : Store in a sealed container in a cool and dry place , away from heat , strong acids and oxidizing agents .