Resonate -Yeast Fermented Anti Aging trans Resveratrol supplements
Availability : Resveratrol 250mg I Resveratrol 500mg I Resveratrol 1000 mg
PRODUCT INFORMATION : What makes Sharrets Nutritions resveratrol unique ? Pure, high quality resveratrol that you can count on I Resveratrol : an ingredient for healthy aging.
Resveratrol is manufactured by fermentation with baker’s yeast (S. cerevisiae), followed by extensive purification.
Sharrets Nutritions anti aging resveratrol is a highly purified trans-Resveratrol product. Sharrets Resonate - resveratrol is produced using an innovative natural yeast fermentation process. This process of natural purification & fermentation does not involve harsh solvents that are present in the chemical synthesis used for synthetic resveratrol.
The only ingredient in Sharrets Resonate is Veri-te™ resveratrol , and it is produced in Switzerland using an innovative yeast fermentation process.
Trans Resveratrol benefits :
Provides anti-inflammatory properties which can impact cardiac health.(Ref: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/red-wine/art-20048281)
Resveratrol for Bone Health : Balances bone resorption with bone formation . Resveratrol Acts in a complementary way to Vitamin D & Calcium for bone health. ( Ref 2)
Resveratrol for weight loss Helpful in weight management and prevention of obesity. ( Ref 5)
Resveratrol for digestion : Supports colon health.
Promotes skin whitening. ( Ref 10)
Resveratrol for Blood Sugar Control : Resveratrol Affects insulin sensitivity and blood glucose maintenance. Increases the uptake of glucose in the absence of insulin.
Supplement facts : Serving Size : Two Capsules , Servings per container : Fifteen Capsules.
How much Resveratrol should you take daily ? Resveratrol supplement dosage : As a Dietary supplement , One Serving of Resonate ( 2 Capsules) should be taken once daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
STORAGE : Keep out of the Reach of Children . Store in a Cool , dry Place. This Product is intended as Food supplement only.
References:1. Cognitive Benefits of Resveratrol in Postmenopausal Women
2. Regular Supplementation With Resveratrol Improves Bone Mineral Density in Postmenopausal Women
3. Sustained Cerebrovascular and Cognitive Benefits of Resveratrol in Postmenopausal Women
4. Influence of Resveratrol on the Immune Response
5. Resveratrol and Its Human Metabolites—Effects on Metabolic Health and Obesity
6. Comparison of resveratrol, pinosylvin and pterostilbene
7. The Effect of Resveratrol on Aortic Function in Patients with Marfan Syndrome
8. Update on Clinical studies - Veri te Resveratrol
9. Revitalizing Resveratrol for Healthy Living
10. Veri- te Resveratrol & Skin Health
11. Veri- te Resveratrol & women health.