Unfortified Nutritional Yeast ( Also called as "Nooch") Vegan Powder (Pharma / Food Grade)
Nutritional Yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is produced by fermentation of Cane Molasses. The yeast is processed and then dried.
- PURE, NATURAL : Pure Natural Food / Pharma Grade Yeast and free from harmful pathogens and antibiotics. NOTE : This is not a distillery spent waste or not recycled by product.
- NUTRITIONAL YEAST GLUTEN FREE : No artificial colors or flavors. It’s naturally low in calories, and sodium, and it is sugar & fat free, gluten-free, and vegan.
- Sharrets “Nutritional Yeast” is a good source of Protein (46%) and Thiamine ( 0.65 mg / gm), Riboflavin (0.09 mg / gm) and Nicotinic Acid (0.30 mg / gm).
- It naturally contains the carbs alpha mannan and beta glucan, which helps support a healthy immune system.
- Sharrets Nutritional Yeast is 100% dairy free and provides great taste and nutrition when added to a wide variety of foods & recipes. This Nutritional Yeast fits nearly any diet or eating style.
HOW TO USE NUTRITIONAL YEAST IN KITCHEN : The obsession with our cheesy-like seasoning is undeniable. Sharrets Nutritional yeast is perfect on any dish that needs that extra punch of cheesy flavour. Add to Soups, Dips, Spreads, Popcorn, Veggies and Pizzas and Pastas for extra Cheesy flavor. It is a perfect vegan alternative for all your parmesan cravings.
IS NUTRITIONAL YEAST GOOD FOR YOU ? HEALTH BENEFITS OF NUTRITIONAL YEAST : Supports Metabolism, Brain and Skin, Hair, Nails health. A source of muscle-building protein. Empower your mind . Guard your heart. Power your performance.
HOW MUCH NUTRITIONAL YEAST PER DAY AS HEALTH SUPPLEMENT : As a dietary supplement take 1 Serving ( 3g - 3/4 scoop ) daily with meals.
INGREDIENTS : Inactive Dried Yeast Powder
OTHER ADDITIVES : NONE