Propylene glycol USP/ EP/FCC
- 8.45 fl.oz (250ml.) & 32 fl.oz ( 946ml) [For Excipient use]
- Propylene glycol food grade .
- Propylene glycol usp
- Packed in Lab tested BPA free - Food grade HDPE Bottle.
What is Propylene Glycol ?
SHARRETS NUTRITIONS Propylene Glycol USP/EP/FCC is a clear, colorless, practically odorless, slightly viscous, water-soluble and hygroscopic liquid with low vapour pressure . Sharrets PG offers great stability and versatility as an excipient in a wide variety of direct and indirect food-processing applications.
PG is an ideal carrier of flavoring compounds, it adds taste into your food and beverages. With propylene glycol’s inherent affinity for both water- and oil-based compounds, it allows food to keep its uniform coloring and appearance without affecting other product characteristics.
√ HIGHEST QUALITY PROPYLENE GLYCOL : HIGHEST INDUSTRY PURITY AT A MINIMUM OF 99.8% . EXCEEDS USP MONOGRAPH INCLUDING NON-DETECTABLE MEG & DEG (0.08%). Propylene glycol USP/EP/FCC has a low acute oral toxicity and is designated as GRAS . It has low skin irritation potential and low toxicity . Propylene glycol USP/EP / FCC is manufactured and distributed in compliance with current IPEC and ANSI GMP /GDP requirements.
√ PROPYLENE GLYCOL USES : MULTITUDE OF USES : Do-it-all products with several cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical, skin and hair care, & industrial applications.
√ PROPYLENE GLYCOL HYDRATING PROPERTIES : An amazing moisturizer and emulsifier for personal care and pharmaceutical products - deodorant, shampoo and hair products, acne cleanser, lotion, and more.
√ PROPYLENE GLYCOL - AN EXCELLENT SOLVENT: Due to its water soluble properties, it's a great solvent for wax, oil, and fats.
√ PROPYLENE GLYCOL AS COMPATIBLE SOLVENT: IT pairs perfectly with our Food Grade USP Vegetable glycerin .
Propylene glycol uses : SHARRETS PG is an important ingredient for a multitude of uses, including:
- Propylene glycol in Pharmaceuticals - Solvent in pharmaceutical preparations
- Propylene glycol for aromatics- Solvent for aromatics in the flavor-concentrate industry
- Propylene glycol in cosmetics- Solvent and coupling agent in the formulation of sunscreen, lotion, shampoos, shaving creams and other similar products
- Propylene glycol in food : Very effective humectant, preservative and stabilizer in semi-moist pet food (with the exception of cat food), bakery goods, food flavorings and salad dressings
- Carrier, emollient, dispersant, coupling agent and co-emulsifier, emulsion stabilizer or viscosity modifier
- Humectant due to their hygroscopic nature and ability to attract and hold water
- Preservative due to inherent antimicrobial activity against a wide range of bacterial and fungal species
Store in a well ventilated, cool, dry area. Keep out of reach of children.
Propylene glycol safety I Propylene glycol dangers : Caution : Although Propylene glycol is environment friendly , proper precautions must be given when handling . PG may cause CNS ( Central nervous system) effects under excessive ingestion. If inhaled no significant adverse effects are expected under anticipated condition of normal use. Can cause slight flaking , tenderness and softening of skin under repeated or prolonged exposure . Can cause minor eye irritation . Sharrets disclaim any liability for misuse of this product i.e. Propylene glycol . Product pictures are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the original packing. Propylene glycol msds & COA will be available on request.
Propylene glycol where to buy ? Where to buy propylene glycol locally ?
Buy best quality Propylene glycol online in India at sharrets.com